Ping
[html]
WC: OOC:

She gave a noncommittal shrug. She thought both were horrible things to happen to a wolf, and couldn’t even imagine being born that way or having both set upon her. That made her shudder a little and want to stop the whole conversation. So all she did was nod again. She always treasured all of her senses. They were what made her who she was. Just thinking about it made her even more aware and a smile creeped up on her face as she smoothed out her dress before laying back down herself, in the same way Robert did.

His question made her giggle, in fact many of them were about lovers and jealousy and it was interesting as she tried to remember all the stories but she shook her head as the one about draco was not at all about love in any sense; “Well the draco one, from what I remember, the dragon was of a hundred heads and he guarded a sacred golden apple. A goddess told I suppose he would be a part god or a normal human or whatever they were, my mom never explained and then names... they are so difficult to remember, well she sent him to get the apple and he did, he played a song to the dragon and he fell asleep. I guess the goddess was pleased and then for some reason I can’t remember put the dragon into the sky. I don’t know it’s all a bit fuzzy.” She said wishing she could remember, if she wanted to she could make stuff up, but Robert seemed a man of fact, and though these tales were entirely made of fiction they were of a myth of very long ago.

She turned to him with a quirk of a brow, looking at his features as they stared into the sky, and couldn’t help but think about how it complimented him.. and she started telling herself off, she’d not jump all over him like she did with Aro and she spoke suddenly; “What stars stor... .Umm i mean... You have um... you said you read about the stars yourself, what have you read about them?” She asked curiously, as well to hide what little embarrassment she had, though her eyes did not leave him. She was a stubborn woman who would not let her embarrassment show too much and she had to challenge herself, this was a challenge to her. Keeping her own thoughts to herself, the heat scent was nearly gone but she could tell it was there, and wondered if Robert was just too young to care or didn’t like the scent at all, but that was something she would keep to herself as she tried to figure the odd man out.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread