Ping
[html]
WC: 327 OOC: Bawww poor Robert, I think this thread may be shorter than the others but no less fun!! Big Grin

“Both ideas are good ones, but honestly I think they are all made up anyway so we can make up reasons why. Some stories like this have morals but not all of them.” she said. She remembered aesops tales that was read to her once upon a time ago, but it had nothing to do with the stars and she wouldn’t try to recie thoughs.

As she tried to find words she could see him stir and sit up with a grin on his face and she almost looked away, but keep her eyes on his features. Yep.... the light did compliment him, she though, but in a more disgusted way at herself as he suddenly lay back down and stammered himself. She gave an exasperated look up at the sky as he stammered and feeling none too shy now lay a light punch on his shoulder, a way to restart his ticking brain, which seemed to be in stutter mode as she was only seconds earlier, but this was to say she had no hormonal interest i him whatsoever and he can stop being a big stammering idiot. Oh she was such a hypocrite.

He spoke and his speech seemed to get better and better as he continued on and she just listened to him and looked back up at the blinking lights; “The sun is a star? How can that be? It’s so bright!” She sounded incredulous. He asked her what she thought and she could only shrug; “My mom taught me they were not gods, but they were something strange, something no one could really make of anything. I just found them as... unreachable.” She was beginning to feel drowsy, knowing time went by pretty quick with another by her, talking and exchanging tales. She was smart but it seemed her knowledge limited itself and she didkn’t know everything, especially what was up in the sky.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread