She Burns Like the Sun, I Can't Look Away
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Aro hadn't spent much time with his siblings, and it bothered him. Still, he wasn't going to miss a mateship ceremony with any of them, not if he could help it. Aro rushed over, looking his best. He had groomed his fur into perfection, his white tipped mohawk spiked just the way he liked it and his belt polished and cleaned with his special oils. His sword sharpened and polished to perfection as well. He stood tall as he came into view of his father. A large grin on his face. He hadn't seen Tony much, nor did he meet this notorious Neela, but he was sure she was a beauty and his young sibling was happy. Aro looked to his father still grinning and nodded, "..I see I'm not late.." He chuckled a little before finding an appropriate place to stand and wait. His hand resting on the hilt of his sword in habit.

He would wait patiently for his brother and to be mate. Aro didn't envy his brother in the slightest. The tuxedo man still couldn't even think of being tied to one woman. It seemed like a fate he wouldn't ever allow himself...

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread