She Burns Like the Sun, I Can't Look Away
[html]
tony is stark (lol get it) naked save for a sword and his hair is down

Tony had spent his last day as a single male out in the wilds of Casa, not wanting to set eyes on his future mate before the day they were bonded. He'd taken nothing with him save for the sword his father gave him, and he hadn't used it. He'd spent the night confined to his lupus form. Revisiting his childhood days, running without care. Tony hunted rabbits and drank from the lake, naturally keeping to the shallow parts and eyeing the lapping water sternly as it splashed up his nose. Huffing he moved away and walk further away from the sandy banks, stopping to rest on a grassy verge. The water couldn't get him from here. The day was already nearly night and so he lay down to sleep.

Awaking in the early morning, Tony rushed towards the fort and snuck into one of the spare rooms to get ready. Shifting and taking a quick wash. He raked his fingers through his hair quickly and rushed off to his father's call. Arriving slightly out of breath, Tony approached his father with a respectful nod and turned to his older brother. 'Aro. Glad you could make it' he smiled, and waited.

<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread