She Burns Like the Sun, I Can't Look Away
[html]
text goes here

Ochre eyes blinked towards his father, an inch or so taller, but leaner than the massive Tony. Bulky muscles in the boy (because he still was all in all) twitched under the anticipation, blood flushed to his cheek as he stole glances towards his soon to be mate. Short, wolfish ears spun to his father's voice, but bright yellow eyes gazed down to the floor with anticipation, peering up every few seconds nervously, casting glances to his father, brother and pack mates, but never to Neela. Not yet. It was shyness that didn't permit him from looking towards his soon to be mate. Sheer nerves.

His father spoke, however, of vows and his head shot up. Looking first to Jazper and then to Neela, he began to speak, 'Ah ain't got nuffin fuckin' extravagant planned... Hell, ah ain't wrote nuffin down ever either...' Tony paused, looking to Neela shyly. 'But ah made a vow to the Brotherhood, an' even though tha' was already written... That's kinda wha' ah wanted t' say. Ahm gonna protect you an' everythin', y' won't want f' nuffin. Ever...' Tony blinked at her like a child suddenly, moving his gaze away with a soft smirk and a gentle huff of laughter.

<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread