She Burns Like the Sun, I Can't Look Away
[html]<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

ooc murr

The woman, Aro didn't seem much of, but she looked like quite a cutie. However, out of respect for his brother he didn't allow himself to think of Neela more, other than she was attractive, nothing more. His brother came, saying how he was glad he could make it. Aro grinned and made a joke, "..eh, had to be here to see one of my brother's tie himself down..." His deep voice jovial and lighthearted. Aro was happy for his brother, but he needed to bust his manhood a little. His eyes looked to Neela briefly before the ceremony started, his hand extended, "Congratulations for capturing my young brother's heart. I hope you two many years of happiness, and many offspring.." He winked playfully before withdrawing so his father could begin the ceremony.

He watched they began to speak their promises, and how his brother seemed nervous and shy. Aro never recalled Tony ever being shy. He must really love this woman. It was a fairly beautiful thing to find that kind of love that makes ya' feel like a pup again, even childish. Aro was truly happy for his brother. He thought for a split second on if he'd ever take the plunge. He couldn't picture it, but sometimes he wondered if maybe the kind of love he held for Sidra was just this...could he perform this ceremony with Sidra?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread