She Burns Like the Sun, I Can't Look Away
[html]
I am made of suck and slowness

Neela as certainly happy, her smile and practically thrashing tail made that clear for anyone to see, but she was also nervous as hell, a fact revealed by her, eyes, darting about like a mouse trapped in a cage with a cat, or her fingers which were winding a piece of her long fur around them. She smiled at Jazper when he greeted her but didn’t say anything in return, half afraid her stomach would jump out of her mouth if she spoke.

And then Tony broke her nerves in a way that only he could. Tony’s unplanned speech could hardly be called eloquent but it was heartfelt and the amusement it generated helped set Neela at ease, sending her giggling for a second. The sound died on her lips soon, but the smile remained as she began to speak. ”You’ve always been there when I needed you.” Neela started off simply, ”When I was lonely you appeared and offered friendship, when I was frustrated you offered relief,” Neela managed to keep her tone even but there was a hint of amusement in her eyes as she made the reference that only Tony would likely understand, ”and when I was lost and broken you gathered me back together and brought me home. I want to keep you as safe as you do me, I want to be with you, to comfort you when things are bad and laugh with you when things are good. I love you Tony.”

<style type="text/css">
.risinghope b {font-weight:bold; color:#a38750; letter-spacing:.5px}
.risinghope p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.risinghope {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#471e00; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/1vif8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #885004; padding: 330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a27e36; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
250+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread