[aw] Pockets full of stone
I'm still new, but should Yvette be listed as an NPC inside Gale's profile? Not sure. o__O

[html]

LUPUS Form

As a rambunctious child, Sura had devised many ways to get out of doing work, or even receiving task instructions. Her methods ranged from bathroom antics, cute behaviors, or merely running as fast as she could out of the house. Hael was the relative she stayed with, but she'd never taken into consideration how much effort he put into looking after her, nor how much she probably tired him.

The morning had marked her trek towards the boundaries of her pack, yearning once more to sneak out and be free, simply for the sake of disobedience, as she was ordered never to leave without adult supervision. As she neared the edges of the scent lines, hear ears picked up splashing. A delicious sound that carried high-pitched tones as well - perhaps indicating someone her own age. Carefully, she approached, ears held high, eyes taking in all there was to see.

She was silent for a moment, and then burst into fits of giggles, her entire body jiggling like a plate of jello in an earthquake. "Das not hows yous wowns woneone! Gots wold its wunder for a wong wime!" (translation, hover), she exclaimed. When she had settled down, she cocked her head in curiosity.

"Whys yous wies wown dat one? If yous no wants its, I wants its. I can be my new pet wock. Only not a wock. Is it for fwees?"

"

REFERENCES

[/html]

Messages In This Thread