[aw] Pockets full of stone
[html]

LUPUS Form

There were two of them, an older man in optime form and a younger girl, in fact, seemingly near Sura's age. The thought of a prospective playmate persuaded Sura's body once more into a wag. Because, with Sura, it was never just her tail that thumped, but instead drew her entire hnd-quarters and ribs into the action as well.

"Whys yous wops..." (translation, hover), her words were barely audible as she tried to figure out the mystery of everyone suddenly changing demeanor. "I nots wuglies...?", she added, pondering if they reason their fun had come to an end was because of Sura's physical appearance. After all, they were looking right at her.

"I is an Sura! I habs wets wocks.", her brewing downcast expression quickly lightened as Sura echoed the mannerisms of the eccentric child. With the questions, she made a strange face, a cross between a frown , question, and surprise. I guesses sos, but I nots fweels wike it. It cauz I wides fwom webwyones. Cepts stwangers. I nose wides wom dems. But I dinks sos. I can hwelps! I goods at the welpin' ! Dis one time, I helps by wigs up warden! ", she elaborated a story in a single sentence, cleverly omitting the part about how by digging up the garden, she had nearly destroyed it, and merely made more work for the others.

"Wywette! Did chu knows dat we gwows wardens? And we gwows wopes and wuvs and eben wabies n' wuffs! Yeah! We gwow wuffs in our gwardens. When I gwows ups, I wants to be borns in a gwarden instead of warribes wom stowks. Stowks are wumb and wupid. I'd wader be gwo'd in a gwarden. ", she tried to talk to the young pup.

"Wat I welps you wif? Does you wants me to be worns you frowms da gwardens? Das wat you needs welp wif, wight?", Sura busied herself by scribbling with her paw in the dirt, as if a waitress taking an order. Woobs or nos woobs? But you don'ts wants to be worns as a guys, guwies make funnies noises out dere butts... ", Sura demonstrated the act by contaminating the air with a foul smell and tiny squeak.

"

REFERENCES

[/html]

Messages In This Thread