[aw] Pockets full of stone
[html]
ahhhh lame post. 3 pts / 342

Niernans eyes widened at the mans golden furred cloak, he didn't know what animal it came from but it looked beautiful... and big. The spear was eyed with caution before he shrugged it off, the man seemed genuine and Nier didn't think that he would endanger his daughter. Nier walked back towards the treeline, assuming that the golden duo were following, just to make sure he glanced over his shoulder, the cerulean orbs beckoning. We'll have to a round about way, just to avoid the Sacred Grove, but our culture and the tempers of our Virding and Godja forbid outsiders to set paw there. He chuckled slightly and then shut up abruptly as he pictured a rather annoyed Lilin and Miskunn. He definitely did not want to get on their bad side.

The response Gale gave to his question about passing through made Niernan chuckle deeply, Naturally. He said. The mans desire to find a home for he and his daughter awoke a spark of recognition in Niernan, he thought back to the time when he and his brother had travelled, looking for their home. They had found it in the presence of family that they never knew they had. Vinatta was home now. Gale asked about 'this place' and Nier wasn't sure whether he meant Nova Scotia or Vinatta, he answered as best he could. Well, I don't know much about Nova Scotia, only that it's cold most of the time. But this pack I know plenty about. He shot a grin at the man, We are Vinatta, we were formed a couple of months ago and our culture is based on my family beliefs, which is the old Norse religion. We have quite a bit of land now, stretching from the edge of the human city to the coast line and a small part of the park. He paused, knowing that he tended to waffle when it came to his pack, he shot another glance at the pair, trying to judge if he had given the man the information he desired.

<style type="text/css">
.neiot b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e6f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #100802; }
.neiot p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.neiot {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3d2414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EBZI5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 390px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a96b44; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.neiot p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.neiot p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread