Don't let go, you've the music in you
[html]

WC:327+ - OOC blah would go here

The silver male was getting older with each passing day and with already lacking so much, and had been through so much the male knew one day that his time would end, and he would need to find someone to take over where the Rhiannon family would surely leave off with healing since the silver male had been failing at providing the family with an heir to pass along the family skills. The tripod was not pushing Fayne for a litter, he wanted to make sure that the relationship was strong and could make it though the test of time before bringing a litter of children into this world. The male had waited all this time with every other beloved, and every single one of them had left him. Making him ever so thankful he waited. The silver tripod wished not to raise children and be the father that his own was. ”Hello young Brother. “ Noah said stiffly. He was normally very distance, however today he knew that this was something very important to the both of them. ”I have noticed you have taken a interest in the art of healing. I wanted to offer up my little alcove for you to use as well as store. Deuce and I have been storing our herbs here. Away from the pack den so that pups could not get into them, however I wish to join forces with your knowable and mine, I want to provide the pack with a skilled team of healers. What do you say?” Noah tilted his head to the side and then looked to the male, he wanted to share all the information and skills that they each had in order to profit the pack lands to the highest amount. ”I can tell you what Deuce has passed onto me, and what I have learned and you could do the same?” Noah had hoped and, had prayed that everything would play out smoothly.

Image courtesy of SantiMB .@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_Noa1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_Noa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_Noa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e8cf88; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_Noa1 {background-color:#636d55; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/64kmT.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:248px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_Noa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

Table by: Kitty[/html]

Messages In This Thread