Don't let go, you've the music in you
[html]
Word Count :: 258 OOC: I don't know if this reply is better than the last but I WAS ABLE TO DO IT WITHOUT HEADDESKING Big Grin which is better than the other threads i have tried to reply to lol

Jiva was giving his brother a smile, though the other seemed quite serious, but Jiva had any right to be happy as his life was going in a fairly good direction. He had a mate, a place in the pack, a great pack, brothers and sisters who cared. He had no complaints, well he could find some things that could be better but it was more for him to try harder. In any case he felt a little off that Noah did not give him a cheerful greeting, though from what he saw of the man he was not always a cheerful man. Jiva listened as Noah spoke and his face became a mixture of excitement and enthusiasm. Noah wanted to trade knowledge, as though Jiva had something good to give the man, and he fet a little anxious about that, he was still new to the healing arts, he knew about some healing plants, how to set arms and legs, and what could be done to lessen pain. But could he deny getting knowledge as well?

“I would be honored to! Though I do not think I know anything you don’t already know.” He said a bit sheepishly. He wanted to be truthful right off the bat so that Noah didn’t think he would be cheating him in any way. He felt that Noah and Duece were fine and well known of the healers and wanted be counted in their ranks but not in a way that would make him lie to them.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread