Don't let go, you've the music in you
[html]

WC:3+

Noah loved life, he really did. He had gained so much just by coming into this pack, after all before coming to these lands. The male had learned that it was okay to show a coldness to all those around him, while hear in New Dawn he had learned that he needed to love all the members, and respect them also. It was simply not okay just for the male to passively say that he did care about the other members; he needed to show it to all of them. It had been a rough transition for the male, but he secretly was boasting that he did not do too awful bad.

His eyes (well, eye, since he only had one good one) smiled to see the red haired youth. He was a smart young chap, and everything about the male promised New Dawn growing and succeeding. The female that he was mated with was going to have a litter soon, and she did not only a beautiful mate for the male, but she would be just as stunning as a soon to be mother, who was expecting. If the two made that choice...if that was the biggest part of the question.

With a shake of his head the male chuckled. ”Don’t cut yourself short! I am sure that you have learned different ways of healing, using different herbs and what not to get the same final results. Like, a wise tale is to give a lactating mother, who is having issues with her milk supply oatmeal. Which I haven’t tested it…I hope we don’t have to test it out.” The male spoke truthfully, a mother not able to give her child enough milk when they might need it the most. That is something that he did not want to have happen nor did he want to hear about it happening.
The silver male was very excited about having this meeting with the male. There was much information that was going to be shared, and much that the silver male was sure that he was going to learn.

<style>
.ns-sdb01 {width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.ns-sdb01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px; margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ns-sdb01 p {padding:10px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ns-sdb01 b {color:#b4b7b7; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.ns-sdb01 .inner {background-color:#0f1110; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:272px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; width:398px;}
</style>
Table by:Me[/html]

Messages In This Thread