Don't let go, you've the music in you
[html]<style type="text/css">
.noah01 {width:456px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... noahbg.png) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #C0CC99;outline:1px solid #180F1A }
.noah01 .in {padding:45px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#C4D69B;}
.noah01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.noah01 .box {width:140px;height:275px;float:right;}
.noah01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.noah01 .line {border-bottom:1px dotted #fff;width:300px}
.noah01 b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000;}
.noah01 ::-moz-selection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
.noah01 :Confusedelection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
</style>

WC:300+||Sorry for the wait, I have had a lot of drama on my plate.

The male was able to spot the plant right away, the time that he had spent with Deuce she had drilled plants, smell and when it was able and safe even the taste. The Sawtooth male knew by the powdery yellow dust that the flower had left on the young male’s fingers just exactly what it meant. ”Lad that can also bring bee’s during the summer, and I am sure we both know what bees bring us. If someone is brave enough to get into their hive.” The male said with a chuckle as the silver monster’s eyes shimmered and sparkled. The sweet and yet ever so the thick taste of honey was a thought in the male’s mind as he licked his watering jaws.

Lifting his ear as the male heard something with a smile he stood up politely smiling. ”Sorry, Deuce is calling for lesson’s. “ The male enjoyed this mother and son time, however when she was in a foul mood and wanted Noah to learn right then and there the male just hated it, he would take her verbal corrections and sometimes sly comments as she pushed him in her own way to learn what her lessons was for this day. Turning to walk away the male stopped looking back to look at the Takekuro male. ”Jiva, thank you! Your heart is to kind offering up the use of your mate’s garden. I know I told you this already, but any herb that Deuce and I have found you’re able to use at your own free will. I have a feeling that she will be making a trip soon back to where we came from before Souls to collect some herbs and see family we left back there.” The silver male turned away going to where he had heard the sound of Deuce’s call.

by: Lin[/html]

Messages In This Thread