Don't let go, you've the music in you
[html]
Word Count :: 216 OOC: derppppp yay for ending threads Big Grin and np i saw your thread <3 as i said hope the dramas ends soon (either to you or someone else with drama.... in any case <3)

Jiva shrugged smiling at Noah’s comment; “We best keep it hidden away during the summer then shall we? I am no beekeeper.” He said but deep in his mind he wanted to learn just how a human would get a bee’s honey. He had tasted some only once, and his father had gotten many stings so he could get just a taste of the sweet golden taste. This brought a bigger smile to Jiva though it became somber again.

He head the call as well and knew it was for Noah, his heart sank, sad that the older man had to go, he ewas sure there were far more things he could teach Jiva, but he would not keep him.

“No thank you, Drin has told me already and others too that the garden is open for all in the pack. You should thank her.” He said as the man turned and walked away, with a good few things on his mind to think about. He would have much to look up and much to write down just from what Noah had already told him. He too made his way away his mind full of things, headed to one of the meadows to relax in and let his thoughts drift.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread