M - Toddlers, Brats, and Dad
[html]

Emma was pleasantly surprised when the hydra put his arm around her and she leaned into him, comforted by this small gesture. It was nice to feel close to someone, even if it were a few moments. She closed her bi-colored eyes as she listened to his soft words and a small smile creeped onto her muzzle. “ Thank you Helotes.. That means more to me then you will ever know. “ At least he was stepping up and offering to help even though he had his own two small ones to take care of. Quietly she entertained the idea of the two of them growing closer, and she could not find fault in that. As far as she knew Angel didn’t want her, so maybe it would be beneficial to her to take the company of another male. However, a repressed memory was biting at the back of her memory and a horrible feeling enveloped her and abruptly she moved away from the male, her heart jumping into her throat.

“ Helotes.. I need to confide in you about something.. “ She said, eyes once again staring at the ground. Though the memory continued to push at her, she held it at bay, not wishing to break down in front of a male that she just started talking to. Did she really want to ruin the afternoon by sharing this with him? What if he thought less of her.. It had been her fault afterall, maybe if she hadn’t been so rude to him on the borders he wouldn’t have done what he did. Emmanuelle glanced back at him, turbulent emotions swimming in her now-dim eyes. “ I.. Uh, there was a wolf that came to the borders a few weeks ago.. His name is Tyko Amini.. “ Here she paused, gulping down the horrible feeling that was rising in her throat. “ Well, he was horrible injured. Sparrow was with me, and in a moment of weakness I suppose I stepped over the borders and healed him. I sent him on his way with no problem, save for me being rude and wary that there was a wolf so close to our borders.. Anyway, a week or so I was in the dampwoods looking for herbs and whatnot and I was followed by him, again. “

She had to stop, and she closed her eyes tightly, not wishing to relive what had happened. Emma had to say it quickly, get it out. It was like ripping off a bandaid, right? “ He overpowered me.. and raped me.. “ The hybrid choked it out and turned away from the umber-colored male. No tears came to her eyes, she was just.. ashamed.. Maybe she was bottling her emotions and would release them at a later date, but this was all that she could get out at the moment.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread