Toes In the Water, A$$ In the Sand
Glaring hazel eyes didn't leave the man as he stood up and her hands moved to cross over her chest as she puffed herself up proudly. Ugh, the stranger sure was slow which didn't bode well for him. Revena rolled her eyes and huffed loudly. I said. Show me where I can escape the sand and the forest. It was a big request. Where she lived before, her pack had built houses and lived lavishly. The forest was somewhere one only treaded if they wanted food and Revena never hunted for herself, so, she never went into the forest. Until she left and found out it was a place she didn't care for.

A snort was the black wolf's response to her question and a look of disbelief washed over the young girl's face. Her brows folded inwards as her glare became a death stare. How dare he laugh at her. Her eyes remained planted on him as he motioned to the forest. She knew for a fact that there were buildings and old towns in the forest, she just couldn't find one tonight. You lie. She expected him to help her, that's why she came here. Revena sighed impatiently. Isn't that what I asked for? God you're slow. Eyes flitted to the hawk as it landed on the man's shoulder and squawked loudly. The young coy-dog didn't understand low speech but she had the feeling the bird said something rude about her. She glared at it as well and then turned to walk towards the ocean which was only a few feet away.

Her feet entered the water, making a small splash. The numbing temperature of the ocean helped soothe her tired feet. The dappled girl sat down with her feet in reach of the water, letting the waves wash over them. A relaxed sigh escaped her lips as she leaned back, using her arms to prop herself up. She let her head fall backwards so she could see the man standing behind her. When he spoke next, she knew he was joking but took it as though he truly was respecting her authority. A smile crossed her lips and a mocking chuckle echoed into black night sky. Hm, maybe you aren't so slow. I'm Revena Shmit. Well, Leichi and...uh, Timmy... What strange names. You say you'll help me find somewhere to stay? Good. I'm exhausted. Just as she said that, the reality of just how tired she was hit her, a yawn forced her mouth open and finished with a childish whine.

Messages In This Thread