I will stay forever here with you
[html]
Think of an epic name for her ghost wolf...

She continued to snarl throughout his explanation, but fell silent when he asked his own question. Her once alert, angry ears now flattened to her skull. She turned away from him with a million thoughts running through her mind. Should she tell him? Should she tell him about her ghost admirer? ”I..I..” she stammered stupidly. She knew he couldn’t know her secret yet. Maybe he would think of her different, and with this threat he had literally no control over. ”I was dreaming.” It flew out of her mouth quicker than she could think. It was a good enough excuse, though, and it wasn’t totally an excuse. It was half a lie. ”A weird dream…” She couldn’t tell him. Not yet…

Axelle’s ears rose when she came up with her excuse. She padded away from him and his nuzzle, still pissed at him that he followed her all the way here. She didn’t want him to find her Dracula Spot. This was her secret sanctuary, even when it was Dahlia de Mai. Her eyes lingered away from him, and she was thinking. Kai could possibly read whatever was faintly etched on the headstone, but she didn’t want to get him into this. She could already feel the jealous air rising around them. The white wolf did want her to know his name though… ”Feel the headstone and tell me what name you see.” There was the first clue to Kai that it wasn’t an ex. If she didn’t know his name, that was a big pointer. ”It’s not an ex-lover. It’s just someone I come here to visit.” No details on why… Axelle took a deep breath. She was wrong, he deserved to know. She knew his dark secrets, or at least the most serious of them; he needed to know hers. She kept her head low and her eyes away from looking at his face. She kept her gaze to the ground, ”Kai, I can communicate with ghosts.” It came out fast just like her excuse before, only this time it wasn’t an excuse.

Axelle sat by the gravestone, and a flashback hit her in the side of the head. Her head hung low as she remembered the cruel memory. She was in this very cemetery when she met Veron… She thought a moment about her old friend… She hadn’t seen her in a while, not since she gave her food that one day. Back to the memory – at that time she was pregnant with Kemo’s pups and ashamed to be. She was already stirring up plans as to how she was going to execute them all. Luckily, she only had to execute three.

Axelle sat by the headstone with her head low, and he eyes glued to the dirt ground. The grass around the area was no longer kept up with and eventually rotted away. There were patches of it here and there, but for the most part – the grass was dead just like most of the other things there. The headstones were crusty, dirty and ancient. The mausoleums were crumbling in the back of the small cemetery, and the chill around the place was eerie and cold. And yet, Axelle still enjoyed coming here.

Word Count: 535

<style type="text/css">
.crow b {font-weight:bold; color:#e50a09; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8a0808; }
.crow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.crow {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... _Brenn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 280px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#decdce; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread