I will stay forever here with you
[html]
Totally fine !

Kai began to jump to conclusions, and it seemed he knew a lot more about her dream than she hoped he did. How did he know of her arousal? She wasn’t aware that it carried out to the real world as well, and how did he know what she said? Axelle snarled at him, and her hackles rose in annoyance again. ”Damn! I can’t get any fucking privacy around here?!” She turned away from him and paced a few times in between two plots. ”Don’t worry about it, Kai,” her words were like venom. ”All you have to know is that I’m yours and that’s it. I’m no one else’s…” She had the urge to say ‘…even though they might think I am..’, but she didn’t.

She continued to snarl at him, ”It was a dream! I don’t know how my body responds to dreams! I’m dreaming, remember?” She tried to play it off like she didn’t know what he was accusing her of, and so far she thought it was working. She played a good game. The air around her suddenly turned cold and sour, which made her stomach turn and her legs weak. She dropped to a sitting position with her head low to avoid the crushing sensation. Cain was angry. Anyone else, without her gifts, could also feel the change in pressure in the area, but not as great. Maybe a slight feeling of dread, but nothing compared to what she felt. She felt like she was trapped in a hole with the walls closing in on her. Her breaths became more shallow, but she needed to hold it together.

Axelle wasn’t sure what the ghost wolf could do. She felt shivers down her spine, and heard whispers in the back of her mind. You’re mine… Was this what her father heard in his times of possession? Axelle felt like the world was about to close in on her, but on the outside she just looked like she was sitting with her head down. She was good at hiding things, and she hoped she was good enough at hiding her dream issue from Kai. ”I’m only yours…” She looked up at Kai and smiled weakly at him.

Word Count: 369

<style type="text/css">
.crow b {font-weight:bold; color:#e50a09; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8a0808; }
.crow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.crow {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... _Brenn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 280px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#decdce; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread