I will stay forever here with you
[html]
OOC: [WC: 379 || Pts: 3

Kai could see Axelle was starting to get defensive and it only flared his own jealousy and possessiveness over her, as if she had something to hide. The scent of her arousal had been faint but it had definately been there, despite being brought on in her dreams. She had no control over what her brain thought of, the images it produced or how her body reacted but that didn't stop Kai from his own frustration. As she pulled away and began to pad between the graves, his eyes followed her keenly, keeping a close watch over her. "Damn right you are mine..." His tone was dark and confident. Axelle was his female and he wouldn't stand for it any other way.

As Axelle dropped into a sitting position, with her head held low, Kai continued to snort, his chest puffing out somewhat, his own demeanour tall and proud as he watched her. His anger about her arousal was fading, especially as he saw her looking so sullen. He tossed a brief look around the graveyard as the air became somewhat colder and he felt a brief shiver run down his spine. This place had a bad atmosphere to him, and looking back over to the two-toned female, he heard her words and saw that light smile of hers. His muscles relaxed a little and he approached her with a less dominating, threatening presence now, and bumped his head against the side of her body, nuzzling into her somewhat, running against the side of her form, over her side and neck before his snout nuzzled affectionately against her own, inhaling her scent as he did so. When he spoke, his voice was calmer, softer in general. "You're only mine, just like I am only yours."

His tongue swept out to lick her cheek gently as his form nudged and brushed in against hers as if to comfort her, to reassure her. "Besides, I'm not too good at sharing with others. So it's a good thing you're mine and mine alone." His large head lifted and he rather playfully nipped at one of her ears and tugged it softly, lettig her know his spark of possessiveness and jealousy had passed for now. "This place is giving me bad vibes, though."

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread