I will stay forever here with you
[html]
Ooc. [WC: 403 | Pts: 3]

All Axe could hear through the pulsating of the aura around were was Mine, mine, mine… It was only when Kai realized the dread encircling them, that Axelle picked up her head a little. ”Yeah. It’s the feeling of angry spirits.” Then she lowered her head again. The Kemo memory returned to her again, and she realized that she was in the same predicament as she was then, though this time these weren’t unwanted. She was pregnant. She noticed her small bump in the mirror the other day, and it was kind of something she was expecting. They did mate twice, and it was a possibility that the first time could’ve been faulty, but the second time definitely wasn’t.

Her own feeling of dread swept over her as she realized she had to tell Kai soon. She peeked up at him, but kept her mouth tightly closed. The feeling around them was suffocating, and she wanted to leave. She could barely stand up, but managed and stumbled toward the gate. ”Come on…” But something tripped her forepaws, which made her fall head first into the patchy grass. She growled, picking herself up and stumbling quicker toward the gate. Don’t leave me, Axelle… The voice was in the back of her mind, and it was tempting. She wanted to converse with him, but not when he was like this, and definitely not around Kai. The feeling of dread flushed over and through her once she passed the gate. The feeling of relief almost made her fall over, but she made sure she gained some distance between her and that cemetery.

Then she sat. By a tree, a familiar tree. Probably one she sat under before, a long time ago. She laid down carefully, needing a moment to regain her energy, and watched as Kai approached her. She put her head on her paws and watched the calmness around her. There was nothing going on, aside from the anger inside the cemetery. ”It’s much nicer out here than it is in there.” There was a nice country town up the road from them, but Axelle had no reason to go there. She sighed, soaking up the calamity of the area around her. What she felt in that cemetery was too much for one day, too much anger for one session. She wondered how the wolf died… Maybe that had something to do with his attachment to her…

<style>
.axecross { background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/eiqku9.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:477px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:420px 0px 10px 0px; color:#fff; font-family: 'Quando', serif; font-size:14px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid #000000; border-radius:35px;}
.axecross b {color:#e58000; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #640000;}
.axecross p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.axecross p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]

SUMMARY:

Axelle tells Kai she's pregnant, and Kai is excited. He insists she see a doctor to make sure, so she tells him to find one - and they walk home to Anathema together.

THE END Smile

Messages In This Thread