My mouth is dry with words I can't verbalize
[html]

i can't escape the twisted way you think of me
i feel you in my dreams and i don’t sleep

Word Count → 000 || Points → 0 :: Ooc.

All the housework she had been doing had worn her out. She had been cleaning for the past week, literally. Now that the house was finally as clean as it would ever get, and all the garbage was burned, Rio was able to get out for a bit. She left Halifax, being sick of the decaying town, and rode her way towards Casa di Cavalieri in hopes to find something to take her mind off of everything else.

Since her riding lessons with Frodo, Rio was doing much better on horseback. She managed to find a saddle in an abandoned store along the shoreline of Halifax, and she thought the stirrups really helped her stay on Vitalia’s back better. The horse galloped with careful steps, knowing that Rio was uneasy with all this new horseback riding. The mare was fast, but careful at the same time. She enjoyed running and took Rio wherever she wanted to go with no questions asked. Acciai followed the two close behind, circling around them when he flew too much ahead.

Once they reached the rocky beaches of the Shattered Coast, Rio pulled the reigns of Vitalia. She halted easily and allowed the lone woman to climb off of her back. Rio managed not to fall this time, as she practiced the ways that Frodo had shown her. She became a little more graceful. The horse’s hooves clicked against the small, water worn rocks below as Rio led her toward the more open space of the beach. She flipped the reigns over Vitalia’s neck and let the horse go to gallop where she pleased. Rio settled herself on a rock overlooking the ocean, and Acciai shortly after, joined her. He perched his heavy owl body on her shoulder and the two gazed aimlessly out into the waters. Rio found this activity rather calming; maybe it was her ‘Marino’ blood.

Rio paid no mind to her mare way off to the side. Vitalia pranced around on the rocks. She liked the way they sounded underneath the bone of her hooves. Rio kept her eyes on the clear, foamy waves that kept rolling in onto the shore. The owl hooted and left her shoulder, probably to hunt. She didn’t know. He wouldn’t talk to her in low speech, so everything that he attempted to communicate to her had her guessing. She wasn’t skilled in just owl tongue. Rio lost herself in the waves before her, and all her animals seemed to leave her to do her own thing. She was the only one on the beach, just gazing out into the abyss.

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(here); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.axetxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread