My mouth is dry with words I can't verbalize
[html]

i can't escape the twisted way you think of me
i feel you in my dreams and i don’t sleep

Word Count → 000 || Points → 0 :: Yayyyy, no last name Big Grin

The waves rolling in and pushing out was like a relaxing massage to her brain. Her eyes were lazily glued to the motions of the water and secretly wished that she had sailed them like her sister, Lucia, did. One day, perhaps. A foxy ear cocked to the sound of a man’s voice and her head soon followed. Her periwinkle gaze set upon the stranger. Her body turned to face him. ”Well, hello there.” It wasn’t often that she saw another friendly soul out on the beach like this… Well, it was often actually. Pretty often. Either way, she liked meeting new wolves.

”Rio.” She never gave out her full name anymore. What the hell did it matter to anyone else that she was an alpha’s daughter? She wasn’t in the pack anymore so it really didn’t give her much of a title. She was sure the Marino name wouldn’t give her too much applause either. She kept both issues to herself and just presented her name. ”I like your name. It’s short, yet elegant.” She was into elegance. She followed it wherever she could. Rio stood, flattening her white dress, and sat back down on the edge of the rock she was perched on. She sat on the far end so that the man would have enough comfortable space if he wanted to sit near her. She wasn’t too shy.

She studied his features – it was something she found herself doing nowadays. Any warning signs would have come out right away, but with him, it seemed that he wasn’t meant to be any trouble. He was calm and there was no malicious tone in his voice or bad expression in his eyes. He seemed harmless to her, and she now gained more confidence. ”I actually live out here, so I’m always around the beach.” She pointed with her nose to her mare grazing on a patch of grass nearby his buck. ”You keep a pet ‘prey’?” She found it a little odd that he played with his food. She eyed him curiously, but there was no judgment in her facial expression.

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(here); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.axetxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread