My mouth is dry with words I can't verbalize
[html]

Yeah...it was hard...but I resisted...had to find an accuse...was going to make him blazed outta his mind...but...there was no M stamp, so didn't wanna get ya' or myself in trouble...

Word Count → 000

Her name too, was simple and not very big, it actually rhymed with his, the thought making him grin hearing her name. She commented on how his name was elegant. His grin turned crooked as he brought an arm behind his head, he'd never heard his name commented on like that. Elegant. "Never heard that before, I should ask my father how they came up with such a simple name as mine.." his low voice mumbled out a bit. Her body stood, his eyes taking notice of her clothing. A elegant white dress that she smoothed before moving to sit in a different spot. It seemed she gave room for him, but he didn't really want to sit just yet. His eyes went back to her dress for a moment, also wondering if she carried any weaponry upon her body. He wondered what the point of clothing was, in the winter it did seem somewhat useful, but Aro never cared much for such things. His belt the only thing he adorned to carry his sword, and gourds.

She explained why she was alone, and his grin fell, but he still had a slight smile. He didn't like others being without a pack, especially women. Was that sexiest? If so, he was guilty as charged. Before he could offer Casa di Cavalieri she spoke of his young buck. The young deer was beginning to loose his spots, his stripes gone now. He looked back, seeing a horse near, obviously hers. He glanced back to her while he noted there was no judgment in her voice. That was new as well, but Sidra never really judged him for it, she seemed to just tease him about it. Eclipse, she was curious. Tharin, upset and taken back by the whole thing. So...everyone seemed to act differently about Aro's companion. "..well...its sorta a long story...but yeah..I do keep him as a 'pet' I guess.." He looked back, fondly to the hoofed creature, "I've been teaching him to fight...and soon I was going to teach him to cart pool, and carry packs. I've been starting him on packs already, it builds his strength for when we spar..." He tried not to sound pathetic, but he was sure she'd laugh at him, it wouldn't be the first...

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread