My mouth is dry with words I can't verbalize
OOC: I'm replying off this, if that is okay :3

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/sear...n&ct=clnk&gl=us

IC:

The woman blushed and Aro grinned, he couldn't see it, but her expression said all he needed to know. His ears continued to press forward with great intent on her. He couldn't blame her though, he felt the same way. There was something familiar about her, but he couldn't put a claw on it. As he broke out in a chuckle, she pushed on him, he was already in the motion of going down, so she just added to his momentum. Coming back up he spoke and she came back with her response. He smiled at that. It was good to have someone who cares about their family. It was sad, too. "I feel ya'. My brothers aren't very close to me, and my sister Sophia...she's just around as much. I love my sister Fia, she is fun-loving like me. My brothers, from my understanding are very much into being warriors like I am...I wish I could spend more time with them...get to know them more. Probably didn't help that I went to Italy to take care of my mom...make sure she was settled in. I was gone for most of their puphood..."

He pondered her last few words on being motherly, "...yeah...I think I'd definitely be fatherly to my pups, but I would love to play with them too, let them know I'm not all business.."

He was amused with her offer to learn, a crooked grin came to his features. "I can teach you how to defend yourself...but I'm not going to show you how to hurt others...just disarm and defend..." He hopped off the rock; didn't push himself with his hands and didn't just stand up, he hopped. Using his body to push off and land on his feet just a few inches from where they were. Straightening out his back and stretching his body, then he twisted his neck making it crack. All of this got the attention of Buck who rose to an alert position, eyes fixated on Aro. The large tuxedo man didn't need to see the deer to know what he did, and understood fully well what his posture was doing. He glanced over to the young budding deer, "Settle.." He commanded and Buck nearly on cue began to lay down. "Which would you like to learn first...hand to hand defense, or would you like to learn disarming?" He spoke before turning his head to look at her, his oceanic blue eyes met hers sternly.

Aro was all business now.

Messages In This Thread