My mouth is dry with words I can't verbalize
OOC: I'm awesome that way Tongue

IC:

She chose her first lesson and he smiled. It was a good choice, but either would be. However, defending oneself was the first thing anyone should learn. When she was almost ready she realized the dress was best off. Aro didn't get involved with too many who had clothing and for some reason seeing her undress was slightly erotic, and caused him to become a little excited (to best phrase it). He tried to ignore the thoughts and emotions and just focus on training. The tone in her voice threw off his focus a little making his ears go back. His eyes shined as his ever charming grin flashed at her. "...as you wish, darling.." his voice almost purposefully sultry when he responded to her little charming voice.

He came up to her, his hands finding the backs of her arms. "..now, you'll need to find a stance that is best for both offence and defense..." His tone now low and husky as his body was just inches from touching hers. His muzzle dipped down to prevent it from hovering over hers, oceanic orbs looking deep into her own blue ones. He slid his arm slowly down the back of hers applying a little pressure to make them move into position. "Now, you'll need to have your arms ready at all times, your legs spread shoulder width apart, one slightly in front of the other. This makes your body balanced and more stable. His hands now had her arms in place, much like a boxers...but more relaxed and her fists weren't balled. "..If someone hit you from the sides, you'd be able to keep yourself upright...if someone pushed you from the back or the front, you'd still be able to remained balanced and not fall over...understand?" His voice still low...still husky...and still filled with a sultry tone.

Messages In This Thread