My mouth is dry with words I can't verbalize
[html]

Wink Famigliaaaaaa O.o Oh yes, I took it there !

WC: 337

The position she found herself in with him was almost romantic, if it were meant to be that way. She followed his instruction and moved to the ways that he guided her. Soon enough, she was standing stiffly in the defensive stance with her hands open – fingers loosely curled over and palms exposed. Her feet were at her shoulder’s width and she felt like if a buffalo were to hit her right now, she wouldn’t budge. But of course she would because she didn’t have the slightest clue of what was coming next.

Rio adjusted herself so that she wasn’t so tense. The stiff stance she was in began to become more comfortable as she relaxed within herself. She got this. ”Yes, I think so.” She looked up at him to see what he would instruct next. His gentle hands were holding her in place just for the moment. Rio felt a little tingle in her stomach and she didn’t know why – could she have liked this guy? Like all the others she liked, but nothing ever happened. She was sure that nothing would happen with this one either because, once again, she believed she was unworthy of love. She constantly reminded herself of it – she was incapable of love and having feelings for another – though, she was sort of lying to herself at that point. She was attracted to male across from her – he was so close. If she wanted to, she could reach out and violate his space. And oh, how she wanted to!

She needed something to break her sexual tendencies – tendencies that arose only recently. It must have been a long time since she had any male attention- actually, it was. A very long time. Rio tried to focus back onto her defensive stance, tried to soak in what she was supposed to be learning. Aro was such a damn distraction! And she couldn’t pin point exactly what was so familiar about him, but at this point she didn’t care. She just wanted him.

<style type="text/css">
.Riogift001 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#7d9c70; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Riogift001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b8c89; text-align:right;}
.Riogift001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Riogift001 {margin:0 auto; width:372px; background-color:#d7e3d7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ift001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8b8c89; padding: 0px 0px 175px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b8c89; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread