My mouth is dry with words I can't verbalize
[html]

Oh boyyyy. Rio will control herself as much as possible.

WC: 193

The way his eyes bore into her – she just wanted to grab him and pull him closer. She was sure he did this to other females as well, and she was just one of the crew – nothing special about her. She tried to focus, but her hormones kept getting the best of her. But when he lowered himself and punched toward her leg, she found herself involuntarily blocking him with her knee. She resumed back in the stance after that. The punch to her knee did hurt a little bit, but it was more thrown off by her sudden reaction. She thought it was good…

She hopped around, getting into it now. She hopped. Smiling at Aro, she asked, ”Did I do good?” Her beautiful periwinkle eyes bore back into his soul. There was a twinkle of curiosity in them as well as excitement – not the sexual kind - because she was getting this. And it was her first time learning- maybe she was a natural and she didn’t know it. Her mother seemed to know how to fight as she had killed a few others before. Maybe their skills ran in the family….

<style type="text/css">
.Riogift001 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#7d9c70; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Riogift001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b8c89; text-align:right;}
.Riogift001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Riogift001 {margin:0 auto; width:372px; background-color:#d7e3d7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ift001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8b8c89; padding: 0px 0px 175px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b8c89; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread