My mouth is dry with words I can't verbalize
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Aro was surprised, pleasantly surprised at her action. It was a risky block, but if she kept herself loose it wouldn't hurt as much, nor would it leave a bruise as the muscles wouldn't be tense. He backed up immediately after attack. She hopped around, and her excitement, very cute. It reminded him of his sister Fia. He grinned making the thought go away. It wasn't gross thinking of family around such an attractive girl. "Yes, you did well..' He said then attacked again, this time two attacks. One punch coming straight on, and the moment that was blocked, if it was he would go for the gut. His punches weren't full force, he didn't want to her hurt, just teach her.

His eyes looking square into those periwinkle orbs. He almost wanted to halt and grab her. For some odd reason he also thought of Gathom. She had the same familiar feeling as he did. His mind focused on his attacks. He needed to focus!

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread