My mouth is dry with words I can't verbalize
[html]

Ooc.

WC: 224

Rio soaked in the praise, but before she could really let it sink in- he tried to attack again. She ducked away from his straight on punch, and jumped back from the punch aiming for her stomach. Not exactly blocking, but she didn’t know how to block those coming at her. She didn’t jump far enough and he hit her lightly, which made her fall backwards onto the sand – mostly out of surprise. She landed on her back and looked up at him – yes, she was a bit dramatic. How’d she get all the way down there? She wanted him to get her, pick her up with his strong arms. She smiled up at him. ”Yeah, I don’t really know how to block. You have to show me. I’m working on complete instincts right now- which haven’t done me too good in the past.” She still laid on the ground, now with her hands folded over her stomach, and she looked pleasantly up at him.

She needed more teaching than he thought – she was literally clueless. Rio had been ignorant to a lot of things. Including learning how to fight. She wasn’t an obedient deer that could be trained to ‘settle’. She was a wolf, who shouldn’t be trained to do anything, but her instincts didn’t work very well for her. She needed the training.

<style type="text/css">
.Riogift001 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#7d9c70; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Riogift001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b8c89; text-align:right;}
.Riogift001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Riogift001 {margin:0 auto; width:372px; background-color:#d7e3d7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ift001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8b8c89; padding: 0px 0px 175px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b8c89; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread