My mouth is dry with words I can't verbalize
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

The girl hit the ground, and not because he hit her but her dodging took her off her stance, and his small connection took her balance. He barely touched her and her surprise and lack of balance ruined her. If he was actually sparing she'd be in pain..and if they were actually fighting then she'd be done for..dead or raped. He stood over her, his gaze on her and he wasn't happy. She tried to be cute and coy, but Aro was upset. He offered her his hand, and as he brought her to her feet, his muzzle came down and close to hers. His lips lifted, "I didn't tell you to dodge. Yes you don't know how to block..that is obvious. You never said you could." His breath was hot and when he spoke he could sense the heat on his breath and her nostrils exhaled creating more heat between the two.

His heart began to pick up speed, and he knew why. His body anticipated on him doing something. Swoon her or just take her. He wouldn't, she needed to know how to defend herself, but the longer he lingered in this space he wanted to bring his free hand up to the back of her neck and bring her to him. He did not react to that...yet, "..look, don't leave the stance, remain in it, only to block. Stand your ground! Got it?" He growled. His muscles were tense, and he realized he still had her hand, and their hands were clasped between one another. He looked down, ears alert. Aro found he wanted to kiss her...just because he wanted to. His ocean orbs looked back up into her periwinkles....

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread