My mouth is dry with words I can't verbalize
[html]

Oh no Aro...she's family!! Why couldn't you find out x.X

Word Count → 000

She became furious with him and she snapped back, his lips went to curl back as she went into a stance and he went to counter her spat, but then something happened. Both of them looked at the hands, then their eyes locked. She took her hand from his grip and threw herself into him. Her arms wrapped around his neck and his large hands found her slender waist. His heart picked up pace and his body warmed. He thought their lips were to connect, but they didn't. His muzzle lowered finding hers. She was so confusing, and there was something he didn't understand, but it was there-whatever it was. His muzzle moved to make hers angle up, then it came to the side of hers before moving to the front and his lips searched to connect with hers. His hands gripping her waist and pulled her closer to bridge the gap. A soft rumble vibrated his vocals.

What was this? This felt odd...but exciting and almost forbidden...

She was so adorable, and he wondered what this would be like. So far it was nothing like the others. It was unique like one other woman he found....but this was also a little more different that her. Everything about her was familiar, like he knew her. She was not going to be a one time thing, he could tell this already..and it made him feel the urge to claim her as his...even though Aro was never one for mates...this one might be an exception if given the opportunity..i

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread