My mouth is dry with words I can't verbalize
The kiss was as good as ever. Aro hadn't had a bad kiss yet. He felt his body begin to rise, ready to take her to the ground, but before he could lean forward and begin to do it she broke his grasp. He was confused, and more importantly disappointed. This was nothing new to him, he always did a little making out then followed through with the finish. What was wrong? His eyes looked at her as she held her head down and apologized. Aro's head moved back in shock, "...there's nothing to apologize for.." He wanted to say more but then noticed she'd called for her horse. Even Buck was confused, wanting to follow the horse. He was enjoying the company of another hoofed animal.

Aro stood there dumbfounded by the sudden excitment, then sudden disappointment. She moved to put on her dress and Aro went to her, "..are you leaving? Did I do something wrong?" She said no words. She gave him one last look before hopping gracefully onto her horse then taking off. Aro was still very excited but now had no outlet for it. He stood there watching her disappear. He swallowed then spoke, "...well...that's a first.." He then looked down to Buck. It was time to find someone now...he really needed to get rid of this feeling....

Messages In This Thread