You would have never known
[html]

WC:330 | Pts: 3 – Ooc. .

Axelle relied on her ears when she could no longer see movement in the trees. The flinging sound of a knife had her alert and her eyes snapped to it as soon as it embedded into the ground a few feet away from her. The Marbas snarled. Surely, the other didn’t know the rules of Anathema. ”I wouldn’t have to draw my weapon if you weren’t stalking me! I’m a friend to you; we’re in the same pack. There’s no need for you to be hunting me like an elk!” Axelle eyed the knife still stuck in the ground, but she didn’t lower her own. She had no intentions of using it, but the female, wherever she was, crossed the line already. Axelle, being the second level of the warrior tier, would protect herself no matter what – even if it was against her own neighbor.

She lowered the knife from in front of her, but did not put it away. She didn’t trust the other, even though she automatically should have. It was just the way she did things. Axelle felt like she was somewhere where she wasn’t supposed to be, with others stalking her and watching for a chance to attack. The two-toned warrior didn’t have any intentions of fighting the female, since that would most likely have her put on unnecessary punishment, but she was threatened by the other. ”I will not put down my weapon until you show me you’re really part of the pack.” She wanted to see the scar on the other’s hand. The scar from the joining ritual either Alaki or Naniko gave her – not until then, would she put down her weapon and welcome the female. Something felt weird about the other – like she was hiding something. It seemed like she wasn’t supposed to be here, but the scent that came off of her told Axelle a completely different story. It was just the female’s actions that confused the hell out of her.

Code by Kitty

<style>
.Axeclass .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Axeclass p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Axeclass b {font-family: georgia; color:#dc003b; margin:5px; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axeclass {background-color:#ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:507px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/2egf9g5.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread