Beginning of the wind
OOC: Desired Profession Path:Skilled ranks (Gola Wasti maybe?)
NPC's:none

Aethusa's melancholy march had begun two days ago on an she started from Etheral Eclipse and had just entered Serena Reserve. She was ready, she was ready to join a pack, AniWaya. She had no idea what to do. Maybe show submission. A LOT of submission. I guess I should do that when I get there, show submission. Aethusa hadn't exactly had the chance to be taught anything about packs, she didn't even know they existed in till she started to tag along with loners on her way to the place she was now. Her life hadn't been the easiest, she could barely remember it, because of her losing her memory when she was only 8 months. Only flash backs of her life revealed her past, very painful flash backs. She had been very unsure about which pack to join. I guess all wolves are unsure about what pack to join. She had met some friends along the way here. Like the three male loners, the tall scrawny male that she would never forget. Lupus? No... She had offended herself, she could remember his name. Aww yes! Lance. One of those rare smiles crossed her face when she thought about him. He was very kind. She still had then scar on her back from her injury when she first met him, but she had decided to move on after awhile of trekking along with Lance, Lukos, and Toby, they were a lot of fun, probably the most fun she had had in a long time, well what she could remember. "I wonder how Shorty, Punk, and Mutt are do'in?" She said to herself, she loved giving nicknames to the beings around her. Lance was tall, but she called him shorty. Lukos was punk, because, she kind of admired the way he took on leadership and acted, and Toby was mutt, mostly because he was a dog. She chuckled thinking about those three. Suddenly she could smell the territory markers close by. She jumped back, she hoped she hadn't crossed the border. She took in a deep breath. Was she really ready to take on all of those responsibilities when she howled, or would she howl, could she even break through the nervous aura around her just to let off that howl into the sky. Could she? Suddenly out of pure nervousness she howled, of course it wasn't her best howl, but at least it was a howl.

Messages In This Thread