Beginning of the wind
*smacks face* Sorry!

Aethusa had smelled the Alpha coming and had immediately got into a submissive posture, What if she doesn't accept me! She thought, she knew nothing about packs. She would have to learn. Then when the she-wolf approached and had greeted her, she didn't hesitate to tell her. "I-i-i-I." She paused. C'mon! Don't be a wimp! Aethusa could be very shy at times, and she hated herself when she was. "I wish to join your pack ma'am." She replied, not looking the Alpha in the eyes yet. "I am Aethusa Ageir, but please just call me Aethusa, I do have some fighting and hunting skills, and I'm quite nifty with a dagger." She could feel her heart beating, nervousness was taking over, she dug her claws in the ground, just to keep herself from running away. Her eyes clamped shut, not yet revealing her strange eyes coloration. The scar raking across her left eye ridge to her right cheek was draped in sweat. The feather's behind her left ear, were almost sticking up with her fur. She had never been so anxious, she guessed she had never really been accepted, so, this was her moment of truth. She tried not to whine, she didn't want to run off, she was doing all she knew about submission, was it enough, just burring her muzzle underneath her paws, sticking her tail firmly between her hind legs, lowering her body, and flattening her ears, molding around her head. Would it work? She didn't want to offend the Alpha in front of her. Then she thought of something else, she dug her muzzle into the ground. I hope that's enough submission! All of the emotions swelling up inside her, the thoughts booming in her head, it was really that important to be accepted to Aethusa, to just be, apart of something, and not being alone. That's how she saw herself for the rest of her life, alone, but now, she felt like she might really be accepted.

Messages In This Thread