Beginning of the wind
It won't let me open the aniwaya site to see the ranks and their meanings again, so I guess I'll be Ayule.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Aethusa waited for a response, she could tell that the red she-wolf was studding her submissive posture, I think it's enough! She thought excitedly. Then when the she-wolf spoke she remain quite, listening and taking in her words, reading there meaning on the spot, once the Councilwoman stopped speaking, she quickly responded. "It is an honor to be in your presence." She paused. "I've never been in a pack before, because, I lost my memory when I was only 8 months, I woke up my parents and everyone was gone. I guess I still was relearning so much I never thought about joining a pack only a few days ago." The only thing that Aethusa could remember from her past was her brother ruthlessly scarring her, then she remember nothing else but the painful little flash backs here and there, but that was all. "I know, I'm not making myself look very worthy to be in a pack, but I can't, I'm not good at being someone I'm not when you have to show your real soul to someone. So that they can really see who you are." That was the only way she could remark those words, no neater or easier to actually understand.

Messages In This Thread