Beginning of the wind
Aethusa was excited. Very. "Thank you so much! I promise I won't fail you or your pack ever!" She bowed respectfully, Aethusa felt so much happiness surging inside her, she had never felt happy before. She loved it! The best feeling ever! Being accepted meant the world to her. Aethusa's heart beat fast, her icey blue, dagger-like claws, digging into the ground with an enthusiastic stance. Her tail held high with pride. Her ears perked. And one of those rare smiles crossed her sullen face.

Aethusa Ageir then realized that she was acting out of line around an Alpha, then she went back into her submissive posture, ears flattened and tail tucked firmly between her legs, "So sorry, I tend to get out of line when I'm happy." She apologized with a pause. "It's just I've never been accepted." She inhaled with a sigh, her face once again turning sullen and serious. She held her head high, ears still flattened and tail tucked. Yet her submissive posture, she was still excited, she couldn't wait for the adventure, new faces, and fun times ahead.

Messages In This Thread