Who said the beach was peaceful?
[html]
You won't even listen,
So fuck it, I'm trying to stop you from breathing
Word Count :: 357 || Points: 0 Hi Smile

Tyko continued to sit where he was, overlooking the sea. Abella sat next to him, but her gaze was on the other – Tyko didn’t notice. The mangenta-eyed man spoke to the other without breaking his gaze from the ocean, ”No. Just a favor.” In which he hadn’t fulfilled, and from the rumors going around – he wasn’t too concerned on doing so. Even if he did recite an oath to – he wouldn’t need to fulfill it when she was dead. Tyko continued to ignore the other’s first comment – no, he wasn’t familiar with it. Most others knew not to use it with him, but obviously this male was ignorant to that fact. He gave him the benefit of the doubt – but promised to himself that the other won’t do it again.

Abella cleared her throat, but said nothing. She kept her eyes on the stranger, wondering what he was doing here. Of all the times they visited the beach, they had never seen him here before. Maybe he was new to the lands? Tyko peeked at the other from the corner of his eye, ”I always come here. I roam the area around, so this is a frequent spot for me.” He turned his feral gaze back on the push and pull of the waters. ”Quite peaceful it is…” He wasn’t being sarcastic that time. He was serious. He thought the beach was peaceful, of course – when there was no one else around it was. And he didn’t care that he was interrupting the male’s relaxation – the male wasn’t interrupting his.

The slave sighed and reclined back on her hands. She turned her gaze to the sea, but kept checking up on the other every minute or so. She found him interesting and didn’t know what it was about him- but she just did. Maybe it was his eyes. There was something behind them that she couldn’t quite point out. She saw the suspicious gaze he pointed at her and she spoke up to break his suspicion, ”What’s your name, stranger?” Watch a slave speak out of turn, but of course she didn’t know that’s what he thought.

Photo by WyldRaven@Flickr

<style>
.Skull .words {font-size:24px; font-family: 'Swanky and Moo Moo'; text-align:center; color:#f6faec; line-height:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 20px; padding:20px 0px 0px 0px;}
.Skull p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Skull b {font-family:georgia; color:#9e0f06; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:none; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Skull {background-color:#000000; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#f6faec; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i46.tinypic.com/2z9ijaq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Skull .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; height:250px; overflow:auto;}
.Skull .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#8c8566; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px double #8c8566; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:358px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread