Who said the beach was peaceful?
[html]
You won't even listen,
So fuck it, I'm trying to stop you from breathing
Word Count :: 195 || Points: 0 Ooc.

Abella smiled, ”My names Abella, and he’s Ty-“ Tyko cut her off, ”—Tyko.” His tone was cold and he kept his face turned toward the sea. He didn’t like the fact that she was talking to this male, but at this point – it didn’t matter. She served him and only him, and whether she conversed with others was beyond him – as long as she was loyal. Abella smiled awkwardly and looked down toward the ground again. So much for her moment to shine.

Tyko smirked, but avoided moving his gaze from the rolling waves, ”Hello, Red Eyes.” He was rather sarcastic saying the other’s name. What kind of name was that? Tyko was also not too interested in talking to this man, but he could feel the tension between them which gave him the incentive to keep on. ”So, where are you from, Red Eyes?” He turned his head toward the man now. His own magenta-colored eyes falling on the dark male. Well, he did have red eyes at least. Abella lifted her head now seeing that Tyko was talking more than one word sentences. Her ears lowered a bit, sensing his tone. Not good.

Photo by WyldRaven@Flickr

<style>
.Skull .words {font-size:24px; font-family: 'Swanky and Moo Moo'; text-align:center; color:#f6faec; line-height:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 20px; padding:20px 0px 0px 0px;}
.Skull p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Skull b {font-family:georgia; color:#9e0f06; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:none; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Skull {background-color:#000000; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#f6faec; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i46.tinypic.com/2z9ijaq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Skull .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; height:250px; overflow:auto;}
.Skull .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#8c8566; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px double #8c8566; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:358px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread