Who said the beach was peaceful?
[html]
You won't even listen,
So fuck it, I'm trying to stop you from breathing
Word Count :: 314 || Points: 0 Ooc.

Hearing the man’s tone told Tyko one thing – he was being a smart ass. Tyko smirked darkly, but he remained looking away from the man. He already studied everything about him he needed to know – he had a knife, he seemed confident in himself – but not as confident as Tyko was. Abella caught on to the tension and gasped. She quickly jumped up stop Tyko from getting up, too. ”Oh, Tyko no!” She didn’t want to see the man getting into a fight now. Tyko ignored her, however, and stood in place – now facing the male called Red Eyes. ”You think being indirect to me is going to get you anywhere?” He tensed and stepped toward the male, now aware that he was probably pissing him off a little bit more. ”This is neutral territory, Red Eyes, and despite where ever the fuck you came from, I can be here however long I want to be.” He snorted and smirked again, now looking rather cocky standing over the man with his tensed muscles. ”Or of course, unless you’re going to make me?” His tone was taunting. He didn’t have a knife on him, but he knew the man would probably attempt to use his on him.

Abella whimpered behind the two men. She ran up to Tyko to get in front of him, but he pushed the female away. She lost her footing and fell in the sand a few feet away. She didn’t bother to get up, now that she was beyond embarrassed. She knew this would get ugly – two men that were too much alike. ”Tyko!” She called him, but he ignored her like she didn’t even exist. ”Oh, and don’t bother using your knife on me, Princess. It will be useless.” Taunting him was fun. He could tell that he might have been getting to the male, and oh, how he hoped so!

Photo by WyldRaven@Flickr

<style>
.Skull .words {font-size:24px; font-family: 'Swanky and Moo Moo'; text-align:center; color:#f6faec; line-height:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 20px; padding:20px 0px 0px 0px;}
.Skull p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Skull b {font-family:georgia; color:#9e0f06; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:none; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Skull {background-color:#000000; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#f6faec; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i46.tinypic.com/2z9ijaq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Skull .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; height:250px; overflow:auto;}
.Skull .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#8c8566; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px double #8c8566; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:358px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread