Who said the beach was peaceful?
[html]
You won't even listen,
So fuck it, I'm trying to stop you from breathing
Word Count :: 184 || Points: 0 I usually talk with people before the fights and see if they’re okay with minimal PPing, but since I didn’t discuss that with you – I’m TRYING to leave his attacks open, so you can say whether they hit or not.

The little wormy black man managed to dodge all of his attacks, but this didn’t stop Tyko nor did it make him pause. As the man caught his second punch and dug his claws into his knuckles, he attempted to grab the man’s face with the free hand. If it landed, he would grind his own claws into the man’s cheek, hopefully leaving a nice wound there. Then he took his hand away, and pulled the other from the man’s grip. Tyko attempted to do a quick hook combo, three punches in a very quick movement, toward the man’s face – hoping to disarm him and distract him so he could get in another blow.

By now, Abella got up and scurried toward the horse. She didn’t want to be caught in the middle of it even though she wanted to stop it. The horse snorted next to her and they both watched the two men fight. Abella searched for a weakness or an opening in the other so that she would be able to get Tyko out of there safely. There was nothing yet.

Photo by WyldRaven@Flickr

<style>
.Skull .words {font-size:24px; font-family: 'Swanky and Moo Moo'; text-align:center; color:#f6faec; line-height:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 20px; padding:20px 0px 0px 0px;}
.Skull p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Skull b {font-family:georgia; color:#9e0f06; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:none; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Skull {background-color:#000000; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#f6faec; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i46.tinypic.com/2z9ijaq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Skull .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; height:250px; overflow:auto;}
.Skull .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#8c8566; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px double #8c8566; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:358px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Tyko’s ‘hook combo’:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrxQylNAiDQ...ng%20techniques

Messages In This Thread