Ancient Artifacts
[html]

Word Count → 301 :: Out of Character text

Willam blinked when light filtered into the room. It forced her eyes closed only to slowly open again. It was forcing her to refocus again since she had already been accustomed to staring about in the dark. Now she had to get used to the sudden extra light. The female turned to see where the light was coming from to see another female holding up a lantern. At first she had figured that the other was just passing through. That was at least until she noticed that the other canine had stopped and was looking around at the walls as well.

"Hello, I am, Willam la Chemin formerly of la Chemin." She returned the greeting as well as introducing herself. "Was someone already staying in here? I've heard that others stay in here and I thought to look around as I haven't decided just where to stay yet. Sadly I got distracted by what has been placed on these walls. It seems to depict a hunt quite some time ago. Do you know anything of the story that this tells?" Willam wasn't unused to the idea of a picture telling stories. it had been how she had first learned when she was still a pup. Lessons were given with pictures before she had learned to read the words that would accompany the pictures.

At least Willam was imagining that these images were meant to teach the young that would grow up and reside in these caves, if not the young of the rest of the pack. She figured that the drawings were done by the ancestors of those that were living here now. She imagined that these were stories that were passed down through the generations. Why else would the images be here is not to teach and be learned from?

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... mplate.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:106px; height:136px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread