here in the dark, i cherish the moonlight
[html]

Aww shit, Salvia going all GoT in dis beatch. Sorry Maggie is hating on Salvia so much, she’s just jealous of her XD

The way Salvia acted, Maggie knew she was dealing with a desensitized demon who had no sense of love or compassion within her. This pale force lacked any true kryptonite and was seemingly made from stone. The identically shaded eyes from both women told completely different tales, despite their similiarities; looking into the eyes of a cold-hearted killer made Maggie shiver on the inside.

The girl was about as violent in her words as she could without breaking rules of hierarchy, or directly threatening the Cicerone. ”She suffered a tremendous loss. You did too. Everyone needs time to salvage herself, some more than others. If we do not have a chance to mourn a great loss then the wound should fester and turn into something much sinister. This is what I think happened to you, Salvia,” By the end of her speech, Maggie’s voice changed from quietly enraged to downright sad. “You never got time to mourn. How else could you take advantage of your father’s death to rise to power? Salsola is about respecting family. Where is your heart?” Maggie hoped this would cut to her core. “What would Larkspur say?” As soon as those words left her lips, she knew she had gone too far.

<style type="text/css">
.magnolia b {font-weight:bold; color:#a44e69; letter-spacing:1px; }
.magnolia .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.magnolia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.magnolia {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#de9db3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2WOmP.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bc5880; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread