The more the merrier
Lance arose to see a female coyote."MY name is Lance. I just recently joined this pack and I needed to meet the members. Lance began to grin at the female coyote upon the edge of the roof. lance thought how much fun she would be to adventure with. She seemed kind and out going."So what is you role here if you don't mind telling me. I would like to know how high of a rank I am talking to. Lance that It was an Angeleo because he didn't seem to formal with his greeting. Lance decided it would be best to talk with a more respectful tone just in case."If you don't mind I would like to know how you like living here. I've been trying to collect opinions and figure out how much fun i'm going to have here."

Lance began to chuckle as he thought about his kind of fun. His kind of fun was rescuing a dog from a tornado and running through the woods helping a female wolf with a hurt back. Lance remembered his old friends Aethusa and Toby. They where nice but it was time to move on. He was glad Lukos was able to stay his friend though but with the other two friends gone he needed some more company. Lance turned his direction back towards the coyote awaiting her answer.

Messages In This Thread