The more the merrier
Well what does interest me?" Lance tried to think of a few things that can bring him genuine joy."Well I like to chat and be sociable really. I actually like anything as long as there's someone else to do it with.He began to blush at the compliment he was given. He looked down down to see the scrawny form that he calls his torso.Well thank you Charm. To be honest I would love to help at the stables. I'm not much of a warrior anyways and it could help clear some time off my hands." Lance glanced up the female."Charm is the perfect name for her. She is real charming." Lance then directed his attention towards Aeron and returned her smile.As to training to be an iblis, I would really love to do that to but i'll have to think about it."

Lance was amazed and astonished to hear that Aeron was able to use small animals as spies. He couldn't even grasp that the simple crow was able to be her eyes in the sky."it must take a very long time and lots of concentration to learn to speak to small animals. I'm very glad to see that you were able to do it. It shows that you have great discipline and ambition. Wish I was that good." Lance could feel the discipline in her voice when Aeron talked to pride. She must really care about her.

Messages In This Thread