The more the merrier
Lance was quite amused with all of the flirting. He had only flirted with one other female and he has to say that he liked it.Well that sounds great. I think I will help you. Just get me whenever you need help and I'll drop anything to come.""I had to say. This idea sounds great. It would help clear up some of my time and give me a "job"." Lance looked up at charm and noticed she seemed to grimace as she moved her arms. He wanted to ask what was wrong but he felt like the injury had a personal story behind it so he refrained from asking.

Lance gave glances to Aeron and Pride as Charm told him how talented they are."Well it's good to see two fine and talented ladies. Just as Lance finished his sentence he peered into the sky. it was getting late and he really didn't like the dark. It was a long story and let's just say that it included a bear.[b]"Well if you fine women are free any time soon I would love to continue our conversation but I have to head home. Not much of a person for the dark." He gave a smile to the three females and awaited their goodbyes before he left. He did't want to be rude and leave on this kind of note.

Messages In This Thread