howling at a paper moon
[html]
Ezra would have been there, so he probably would have already known. Big Grin thanks for telling me though! I’m shameful about checking the twitter feeds. >___> Assuming she’s in optime, if not, I can change~~

Ezra hardly waited for Lilin to finish her sentence before he bounded in, and headed straight for her warm body, the mammoth secui beast leaning closely against her to share a greeting between two canines in different forms. Ezra’s tail wagged just as quickly as hers did, and it beat shamelessly against the furniture but the wolf-dog didn’t care. He grinned from ear to ear as he inspected his old friend. You look great, the man complimented her like a brother would a sister, noticing her absolutely glowing appearance. He knew that look of being in love that invaded every muscle, eye movement, and strand of fur. He was nothing but happy for her. They had a lot to catch up on, though, that he knew.

Congratulations, again, I’m so happy for you two. I’m assuming the mess is because you’re moving? Do you need any help with anything?” He wasn’t in the right form for heavy lifting, but if Lilin needed the assistance, he had no problem quickly shifting to help her. She may be his alpha now, but somehow Ezra could only see her as the quiet girl who always made jokes about the boy’s appearances the day after a night of heavy drinking.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly27 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f48335; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #254e27; }
.freebjuly27 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly27 {margin:0 auto; width:484px; background-color:#04b96a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7YD8K.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0b052c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly27 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly27 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread