[aw] if you want a job done right
[html]

(313) NOPE, SNATCHED. Also not sure if PPing the horse a bit in her tensions -- I thought the breath at the end was kind of like, "huff, sigh." but it could also be a sigh of relief. Let me know if needs edits!

Vasiliy is by me!

Vasiliy was coming back from his morning trip to the woods. He had breakfast clutched in one hand -- a pair of nice fish -- and he was wet to the knees and up to his elbows, if the fish didn't provide enough evidence as to his whereabouts. The Merchant had taken two fish from the stream in the hopes of encountering someone from the pack to share with. He wasn't a hunter, exactly, but he still felt inadequate and as if he was not providing quite enough for the pack in return for his membership.

When he was nearly at the edge of the garden, he stopped briefly to light a smoke, and his dark ears flicked upright at the muffled sound of a voice. Vasi picked his way through the garden, careful to avoid the orderly rows of plant-life. He had big meat-paws and big meat-hands, and he would smash everything to bits if he wasn't careful. While the granite-furred Russian was not exceptionally clumsy, he believed himself to be and took painstaking care to avoid damaging things in general.

When he was nearly to the cobbled ways, he spied a man, a cat, and a horse. One -- the Luperci -- was known to him, but this did not stop him from grinning and calling a cheery greeting to all three. Allo, Levent, he said, stopping his approach. He wasn't so knowledgeable with horses as to consider himself an equestrian -- as with much else in life, his knowledge was limited to only the most sparing of basics. He knew enough, however, to recognize faint distress in the animal. Her body seemed rigid, as if unaccustomed to the weight on her back. He would not wish to agitate the mare further with boisterous antics and loudness. Is nice horse, he complimented, half-cooing to the animal itself.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread