[aw] if you want a job done right
[html]

(--) First, sorry for taking forever. >< Second, she'd been holding her breath in to blow out her belly, and so when she let the air out the girth wasn't tight enough. x3 But she is tense about the whole thing, too, so no problem!

Levent and Wilson are by me!

Levent began to berate the mare in gentle, teasing Turkish, crouching down to tighten the girth again and giving her belly a little smack to keep her from repeating the trick again. Moodily, she stamped a hoof, and he fell naturally into low speech to calm her. She complained back at him, very clear in her threats, and he scowled before a jovial voice shouted from down the road.

Merhaba, Vasiliy! the man called back to his fellow merchant. He rested a hand on the horse’s shoulder as she eyed the grey wolf, although she seemed fine with what she saw. Wilson, meanwhile, ogled the fish from behind Lev’s ankles.

Levent frowned when the Russian complimented the horse. Is gorgeous horse, he agreed, but she isn’t really saddle-broken yet. I got her during the trade voyage, from Vinátta. He patted her shoulder then offered the sailor a bright smile. That was a good idea. I was terrified out of my mind out on the stupid ocean, but the whole thing really helped us out.

<style>
.levWils {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px auto; width:95%;}
.levWils p {text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0;}
.levWils p.image {text-align:center; float:right; margin:3px; text-indent:0; font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.levWils .txtooc {text-align:left; font-size:12px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:none; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal;}
.levWils .word {font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.levWils b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.levWils b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.levWils b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
.levWils u { text-decoration: underline; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread